Begin by completing the ILS questionnaire below and then entering your personal information into the following surveys.
Surveys to Complete:
- Index of Learning Styles (ILS) Questionnaire
Learn which learning styles are your strengths. PRINT your results.
- Learning Styles Survey using the information you just learned from the ILS Questionnaire.
- Technical Skills Survey I will use this information to begin to create groups.
- Introducing Le Book - depicts the process that a support person might have used when books were first introduced.
- Web 2.0 . . . The Machine is Us/ing Us - How has/is life changing in the digital age. Prof. Wesch explains this in this video. Learn what Prof. Wesch is learning about the digital age at Kansas State University.
- The Sixth Sense - Dr. Pattie Maes shares her research into creating a wearable device that "enables new interactions between the real world and the world of data." This video is on the TED website. These are short presentations by some of the greatest minds in the world. You will enjoy exploring the TED Talks website. It will definitely replace the time you spend watching TV.
Remember to read pages 1 - 44 in the Disrupting Class book.